Saturday, April 28, 2007

Heaven...


We motionlessly soared through giant swirls of heavy whipped cream on a periwinkle blue canvas. The entire island of St. Croix was visible from our plane. The flight was absolutely the most stunning work of art I have ever seen.

I have arrived on St. Kitts. I have managed to catch a rather harsh cold, so will keep this short until another day. My new apartment is huge and everyone I have met has been quite helpful. I miss the dogs and I miss the Arnie. This is starting to feel like a really big move. I wish school started sooner so I’d be busy and not homesick.

3 comments:

Dark Lord of the String said...

That's a really horrible view. How can you stand it? ;)

Karla Turbyfill said...

Just wait 'til I have better internet so I can upload my picts! It's rough!

Unknown said...

OK, i must be terribly outdated on the news :) I've just figured out that you are on an island i have never heard about. Where is it?