Monday, April 13, 2009

End of 6th Semester

What an unbelievably stressful semester! Convinced I failed, I gave my mother my password to check my grades.

I have no idea how I managed to get through Small Animal Medicine 2. Word on the street was that every one in my class did miserably, and there was a substantial curve. I'm sold on the fact that I'll never be a dog and cat vet, even though they are cute and cuddly. If anything, I attribute my passing grade to never missing class, not even one, and studying my little tail off, hence no substantial postings this month.

My Large Animal Medicine grade surprised me though! I did not expect an A at all this semester, and yet, somehow (I assume a huge curve) I excelled in it; probably because I'm still so horse crazy.

The combo of these, plus my Small Animal Surgery course, enabled me to maintain a B average, which at this point, I am more than content with.

No comments: