Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Leashes anyone?

The first dog of the day met a dirty rasta sock that untied the leash and took the dog running across campus. I was finally able to catch the sock after 15 minutes and lots of laughs from my classmates. Catching the sock enabled me to catch the rouge dog. I can’t even begin to explain how sore my legs are from the 10 or so laps I took around the campus yesterday and today. Did I mention it was situated on a mountain? And I’m an infirm with a heart condition now? I don’t see how everyone else seems to get done quicker than me, but the dog walking is taking me a solid 2 hours… twice a day.

Anyway, I’m going to keep reviewing my Immuno. Got my car back this afternoon too! I’ve driven 100 miles on $50EC. I filled up with $95EC of petrol, so that’s 200 miles right? I’ll give the details on what happened to my car later.

No comments: