Monday, December 10, 2007

Quote of the Week

OMG, this is so true. I had to share:

"Today we salute you Mr. Stressed Out Vet Student during exam week. As you sit in your lonely cubicle in the library, doped up on double grande mochas and adderall, you think to yourself, am I ever going to need to know this stuff in life? The distractions are tempting and you have suddenly diagnosed yourself with ADD along with advanced delusional schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage. By now you know exactly what everyone is doing because you have checked your buddies' away messages 800 times. Break is just days away, and your Prozac prescription will be in tomorrow. So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, you academic warrior, because you'll be spending break in rehab."

I'm actually just drinking coke, but I am becoming agoraphobic... paranoia set in days ago, starting to hear voices... and the sunshine hurts my eyes and makes me squint. Oh finals, be over soon. I want to be a vet now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your finals! Hope you survive..

E.

Anonymous said...

You are qualified to be a Vet in every country in the world except the United States. Hang in there. Welders glasses will help in the sun. Answer only the nice voices.

Anonymous said...

Still not tigers...