Sunday, December 23, 2007

My Miami Visit

Oh boy oh boy I went to the states! For 3 whole days! I went to McDonald's. It was good. And I went to Walmart... spent $300+US. Eek, but I needed things like regular sized tampons (since you can only get massive super sized ones here) and dog treats and a tennis racket.

I stayed with a classmate's really cool uncle who had 2 rotties. Such wonderful dogs. He is a retired orthodontist and kept complimenting my bite since my 2 years of torture turned into a set of chompers that line up. Mom would say "money well spent."

Also saw Eric and Christina who are getting married and have real jobs and bought a new car. I'm posting a pict, but keep in mind it was taken at midnight and I was zonked, especially with the time change. Don't I look tan though!

And been pet sitting this little monster. Salty needs a kitten. She thinks it's so cool to have a toy that moves and attacks her back. I can't believe she hasn't eaten it, but she's been so gentle.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Gosh, that is "little" Eric!?
All grown up!