Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Room Schedules

So as it turns out, in the logic that is Ross, that a make-up lecture trumps a regularly scheduled class.

Our schedule is such:

So here goes, we left room 2 to go to room 3 for Tox. We had Friday, Sept 19th off for Kittitian Independence Day, so the 6th semester's profs decided to make up those classes (6 hours worth from what I hear). We piled outside room 3 as 7th semester filed into room 2 and prepared for class. Since 6th would not budge from room 3, our class rep (political liaison) was volunteered to out the rival class. She approached their prof and told him flatly to leave and 5th had jurisdiction over the room.

It is never good to piss off a prof. I don't think I've ever seen him snipy until today either. It was kinda funny because he does have the ego that most male profs here do. Well he decided it was his room gosh darn it, and we needed to amscray.

Our good natured (and frequently late) Tox prof relented and Tox was canceled. I suppose when the planets align and the stars are just right, the room scheduling will be in order. Until then, yikes!

And for some reason my esnips at the bottom isn't working (and lost 40 of my songs!) so whenever I have time (ha!) and energy (HA!) I'll get it working again.

No comments: