Friday, August 15, 2008

Trip to Texas booked

For the first time in what seems like years, I'll be coming back to Texas! It's all Eric's fault-- he's getting married and stuck me in his wedding as a bridesmaid or something.

So parentally funded, for 60,000 AA miles and $39.50, I got this reservation:

SAT 13DEC
Flight 2280 SKB (3:45 PM) to MIA (6:05 PM)
Flight 1724 MIA (9:15 PM) to DFW (11:25 PM)

FRI 02JAN
Flight 919 DFW (6:00 AM) to MIA (9:30 AM)
Flight 2299 MIA (10:50 AM) to SKB (2:50 PM)

So I have the following dates available:

Dec 13 (S) - SKB to DFW arrive at 11:25pm
Dec 14 (N) - Visit my favorite niece and nephew (Selina/Dallas)
Dec 15 (M) - Dentist appointment 9:45am (Dallas)
Dec 16 (T)
Dec 17 (W)
Dec 18 (R)
Dec 19 (F) - Wedding Rehearsal (Plano/Dallas)
Dec 20 (S) - Wedding Murder Mystery Party (Plano/Dallas)
Dec 21 (N) - Eric's Wedding!!! (Plano/Dallas)
Dec 22 (M) - My favorite niece and nephew are out of school!
Dec 23 (T)
Dec 24 (W)
Dec 25 (R)
Dec 26 (F)
Dec 27 (S)
Dec 28 (N)
Dec 29 (M)
Dec 30 (T)
Dec 31 (W)
Jan 1 (R)
Jan 2 (F) - DFW to SKB departing at 6am

Visiting the horses that I miss so much are floating around the list, but haven't made exact plans. I'd also like to get my eyes lazered (preferable the first Monday or Tuesday that I'm there). Need to get a tooth fixed at the dentist (which will probably be a cavity by December). Email me if you want to book a specific day, otherwise I'll meander about Texas.

For all you island internet stalkers, the dogs will still be guarding my house (with a house sitter) so it will be futile to try to break in. Besides, I wouldn't leave anything valuable there anyway (like my laptop, rice cooker, or car), and I'm broke, so there isn't any money, and all the jewlry that I have on island, I wear every day... and what else? oh you can steal the tv, it's not mine.

If anyone wants to house sit for me let me know! All you'd have to do is feed the dogs, which is easy and would save me $300USD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We will be ready and waiting for you.

Spotted Horse.