Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Return

I'm home safe.

Can't say the same for the critters. Squeaker is "missing," the cat is hurt, and the dogs are covered in poop. The pet sitter (7th semester vet student) I hired didn't exactly "take care" of the animals. Here's a pict of the maggots on my counter and in their food. I have picts of the dried poop piles all over the floor that i had to scrape up, but I thought it best not to post those.

Patches was happy to see me. Actually, so were the dogs. Salty nearly knocked me over. Glad they remembered me.

Went to the Marriott beach to get some sun. Splurged and had a mixed drink and a sandwich. Yum yum!

School starts on Monday. I have mixed feeling about being back on island. It's SO much warmer, but I miss the luxuries of the states. Will be nice to see my friends at school, but 6th semester will be hard. Here's to 2009!

No comments: