Friday, March 6, 2009

Hill's Science Diet Dinner

Have you ever watched those commercials or heard the blurb on the radio about X out of X+1 veterinarians recommend Hill's Science Diet Dog/Cat Food? Well there's a reason for it, lol, but they do make pretty good food.

Hill's graciously donations more to the average veterinary student than probably any other company on the market. Not only do we get to buy our dog food at a much reduced rate, the entire proceeds of our purchases go to our own scholarships (which I think are given out by the student government). Each vet student also receives two (HUGE and pocket sized) Small Animal Clinical Nutrition books, a back pack, notebooks, folders, school supplies, and such. (I think my ear thermometer came from Pfizer, and my stethoscope timer came from Fort Dodge.)

Tonight, I was one of 150 students invited to a free buffet dinner with 2 free adult beverages! It was a blast! I really like Hill's food so i wouldn't feel unethical for recommending them, but I certainly appreciate all Hill's does to support vet students! (All my dogs and cats are on one prescription Hill's diet or another, which has done wonders for Sage's kidney stones.)

The first picture (above) is me with the lovely redhead in my class, Melissa, who happens to be single! This next picture (bottom left)is of me with Laurie, who is also in my class.

Jossie was also there (we sat together) but we somehow didn't get any pictures together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look really pretty :)

E.

Anonymous said...

You now have Sweet Sue and Hills to feed. I wish Hills made a bird food.

Anonymous said...

I agree you are prettier each time I see you.

Love you.
Mom

Anonymous said...

hеllο therе аnd thank yοu for уouг info – I haѵe
definitely ріckеd uρ somethіng new from right hеге.
Ι ԁid howevеr expertіѕe a fеw teсhnicаl issues using thіs web site, аs I expеrіencеd to reloаd thе web site
lots of timeѕ previοus to ӏ could get it to lοad рroρerly.
I had beеn ωonԁeгing if youг hοѕtіng іs OК?
Not that I am complaining, but ѕlοw loading instanceѕ timеs will vеry
frequеntlу affeсt yоur ρlaсemеnt in googlе and could dаmage уour quality ѕcorе if ads anԁ marκeting wіth Aԁωоrԁs.

Well I аm adding thiѕ RSS to my email and сan lοoκ out fοr much mоге
of уour гesρective interеsting cоntent.
Ensure that you upԁаtе thіs again soon.


Here is my webpage: Raspberry ketones