Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend

Rudder is happily curled up next to me... shedding.

We had class on Wed, Thurs, and Fri. Went to a fancy restaurant downtown (Ballahoo) for a spur of the moment thanksgiving dinner. $25US/plate for one tiny slice of turkey, a quarter size of stuffing, and literally a handful of vegetables. Should have known better than to trust the British with Thanksgiving, but had good company.

I cut my hair earlier while watching tv. I'd been meaning to since the ends were so damaged that I couldn't get a brush thru the ends. I just started snipping with scissors and hope I did a good job. Sure swept up a lot of blonde knots.

Yesterday A&M beat the hell outta t.u. It's always a good season when we beat t.u.

Salty is in love with Rudder. He's twice her size with his belly the same height as her back. They are the black and tan duo... my pretend Rottweiler with my pretend Doberman. He's way smarter than her though; he follows my toe when I point to food I've dropped.

The malaria and dengue carrying mosquitoes are after me tonight. I put on plenty of OFF, but they are buzzing in mass around me. Well, to bed now.

No comments: