Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Egg Sky

This was actually taken several months ago, but sure is pretty. It's the real view from my house. It's like this fairly often, ie spectacular. Amazing how Heaven (St. Kitts/Paradise) and Hell (Ross/this semester of vet school) can be in the same place.

It's raining right now. Mango is passed out next to me, and I have a snoring dog on either side of the bed. Bacteriology test is Tuesday (I'm so not motivated). Last week was Pharmacology and Neurology. Week before was Virology and Pathology. ONE more month until our 2 week Spring Break, then 4th semester starts. I have quite a bit of exams between now and then, so maybe I shouldn't be so optimistic. I've also started drinking coffee (Godiva brand to accompany my expensive taste). I'm losing my $13,000/semester tan. Have a plan to counter act that little problem though; will post answer soon.

No comments: