Saturday, November 15, 2008

Texas Schedule

I've posted my tentative schedule while I'm in Texas for your viewing pleasure. (See the side bar to the left under 'Blog Archive' and Zaldi.)

All I can dream about is going riding, so rest assured, I intend to be glued (or frozen) to a horse the majority of the trip. Those in College Station I'll be pestering will include, but not limited to, Terah, Eric, Eric, Adam, Sodalaks (drool), and The Dixie Chicken. I don't know where JR and Reebs are going to be yet, but I need to pester them too. Also Brandon (and Amanda) in Hondo and Bobby in Seguin.

In Dallas, my list includes Abby, Malissa, Jacob, Justin (+/- Than), Eric, ... and my mind is drawing a blank.

I'm going to make a trip up to OSU in Stillwater, OK sometime in Dec to visit sad ole Peter in clinics and to save Jossie from her drama filled life.

Also hoping to trek down to Houston to see my favorite aunt and uncle.

Who else (other than family) am I forgetting? For those of you who have not contacted me, you'd better! Or I'll feel so unwoved!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sea u there

Karla Turbyfill said...

And to see Vanessa's Paso Finos in Plano!