Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I'll be in class, but a group of us are going to the buffet dinner at the Marriott! We fully intend on gorging ourselves on turkey and other good things. I haven't had turkey in so long. Drool.

I am thankful for:

  • electricity

  • clean water

  • indoor plumbing

  • the refrigerator

  • candles

  • matches

  • mosquito coils

  • DEET

  • my garden

  • my swimming pool

  • the guinea pigs

  • and that Rudder is here with me!

And to make things really special, hopefully A&M will beat the hell outta t.u. (It's always a good season when we beat t.u.)

PS: It's also nice that everyone gets along:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you've had a good Thanksgiving :)

E.

Anonymous said...

Hope the "grub" at the Marriott was good. So sorry it wasn't an "extra special" Thanksgiving.....Hook'em Horns!
Luv Ya
LR