Sunday, June 21, 2009

Stillwater Update

First of all, Happy Father's Day to my DAD! (I already spoke to him earlier.)

My mother decided to go look at the Starr Valley Ranch place today. She was not thrilled that I would be living in a trailer. It's a 2 bedroom 1 bath, with nice snap down wood floors.

She was actually pretty set against it until she went to look at another mobile home... which was apparently a disaster.

I was able to convince her to go back and look at the 1st trailer again and to have her ask if I could only lease it thru December 31st since she was so displeased with it's appearance.

My mother haggled the rent down from $450 to $425 per month for the trailer! My rent here is $550 or $575? So I'm pretty content with my new home! Knock on wood that it works out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures look better than the real thing.

Love, Mom.