Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th Everyone!

Many people have emailed or IMed me asking what I was going to do for the 4th and what the island typically does to celebrate this holiday. The answer is quite simple: I live in a foreign country and Independence Day is celebrated Sept 19th.

I had a long, but good day at school; of course classes were not canceled. We have our 3rd Gross Anatomy Lab Exam tomorrow, so I've been studying Onion and her friends. She is now down to one leg. When I'm at school during a holiday, I think to myself, one day closer to my DVM. That one day closer has a light at the end of the tunnel now that the days have turned into weeks, months, and years to prepare me.

When I got home and checked my email, I saw a new PhD Comic. I wanted to share because it is so perfect for today:

No comments: