Thursday, July 19, 2007

Happy Birthday MOM!

Today is Mom's birthday. She is... do I dare say how old?

I dare! 56, a whole 31 years older than me (after my 25th birthday in August). Bet she feels super now huh!

It's rained all day. All week. My laundry isn't dry from Monday. It keeps raining. Josh got mom a digital picture frame thingy. I got her all the pictures in it and emailed them to Josh. I've tried calling her several times, but no answer.

In other news, I got into a discussion with a few of my classmates and the consensus is that we all (in our entire class) have weird watery poo, tummy cramps, and weight loss. One girl went home for a week, was fine, but when she came back had Montezuma's revenge. And I tell you this now after you're locked in to come visit!

The rain scared the horses and I spent a few hours (in the pouring rain) tracking them down. I also have been walking campus dogs. I am so excited that Rudder is coming! I've been checking out dogs and taking them to my gross anatomy prof to check misc things (heart, hip) that they tell us in lecture that we can look for. I was talking about that to a few people and apparently I'm the only person to have ever checked out a dog (like a book from the library) and taken it inside a professor's office... with a plastic bone model to compare the live dog to. So I will continue to ignore the strange looks and pester sweet old professors and give good dogs lots of treats.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Thanks Karla. I just saw this!