Thursday, December 4, 2008

December Exams

The upcoming week will be an exhausting one. I ask that you kindly leave me the heck alone. Don't expect me to answer the phone or respond to emails (although I usually check my email every 30 minutes when I study). Here is my schedule:

Monday, December 8 - Toxicology 8am-1pm
Tuesday, December 9 - Diagnostic Imaging 8am-1pm
Wednesday, December 10 - Small Animal Medicine 8am-1pm
Thursday, December 11 - Anesthesiology 8am-1pm

Friday December 12 - pack/sleep/beach

Saturday, December 13 - Flight 2280 SKB (3:45 PM) to MIA (6:05 PM) & Flight 1724 MIA (9:15 PM) to DFW (11:25 PM)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck.

E

Karla Turbyfill said...

Thanks! Vote on my tox Q's! You can pick multiple answers... (ie more than one choice is correct).

Karla Turbyfill said...

Done with Tox! Record fast final. I feel like an evil genius botanist person! Know about 300 million way to kill people/things now! (And treat them.) Not to mention my gardening skills have been greatly improved. And best of all, I learned enough to get an A (I hope) with very minimal studying. Wish all my classes were like this!

Karla Turbyfill said...

Done with DI! Needed ~35% to pass, and I'm sure I pulled it off. The class, however, is a total heebie-jeebie freakin’ “Magic Eye” mystery, meaning I still can't read rads, neither can anyone else, and we probably all ought to retake the course. (Doesn't that give you confidence!) Hopefully we'll get more practice in clinics? Kudos to me for being book smart!