Thursday, December 18, 2008

Loyality

I arrived at DFW greeted my my mom and my little Pomeranian, Starbuck. It took 20 minutes for that little dog to recognize me! So much for man's best friend.

My cats were much worse-- they had no idea who I was. Well, but they are cats. I think after 2 days Sage finally sorta remembered me. I say this because she came and hopped on my bed and let me pet her. When I made a loud noise, since she's a skitzo cat, her eyes got really big and she vanished in a flash of black fluff. Barney didn't care either way, he loves everyone. Morris would not let me touch him, and he was quite happy outdoors.

When I went to Terah's house, however, and whistled from her porch, my horses turned around to look. Then Zaldi and Natalie, my two spectacular Arabian horses, came running! They remembered me after two years! What amazing animals. They were so excited to see me! And they wanted to go riding and didn't buck at all! Now that's love!

Guess we now know what the moral of this story is-- don't be mean to horses, because they're like elephants and won't forget!

No comments: