Wednesday, September 5, 2007

"Are you Karla?"

It seems that I have already developed a reputation for myself somehow. Our classes are fabulous and we only have one afternoon lab, which falls on Tuesdays. This lab is Parasitology and further divided into 2 sections. The first section consists of those with an even alpha number (me since I am #84) and the second comprised of the odd people in our class.

This semester my lab partner and good friend was put in the second section, thus she can no longer be my partner. Yesterday she decided to ask the parasit prof a question, then another, and yet another, thereby stumping the prof. The prof then replied, "Are you Karla?" to which my friend responded, "No, but she's a good friend of mine!"

Apparently the most nerdy bird in out class is this Karla person, with my friend being the geek. I'm taking it as a complement. The rest of the class thought it was quite amusing. I wonder what the profs say about us, although I truly don't want to know.

The hot water is broken again. My broom broke so I can't sweep up the dog hair. I got the key to my new car! Although I can't take it off campus yet. Definitely a Ross-mobile It is so ugly, see for yourself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is an Island Car. It is not ugley. It is yours. If it was ugley, then it would not have been lovengly and gentley RUBBED on all quarter pannels and doors. That gives it character. It is maroon and not burnt orange. Do spray it for insects. It will like taking you and dogs and friends to beaches otherwise out of walking distance.