Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Birthday Wish List

I'm evading studying for my Gross Anatomy Lab Final, which happens to be tomorrow at 1pm. Several people have emailed me to ask what I wanted for my birthday... I'll be a whopping 25, a quarter of a century and basically half my life over with. I really don't need anything other than my dog. (My birthday is Aug 23rd if you can't remember.)
<---Rudder
I think campus is going to give me a new old dog for my birthday... long story I'll tell if it works out. She's a rather temperamental Dobie-mix (Salty), but will kill a local if he breaks in my apartment, so to me, she sounds perfect!

I was thinking and I don't need anything in terms of material objects. I thought I'd put my meager 'wish list' online incase anyone decided to mail me something. I'll add to the list if I can think of anything. It would probably be more types of candy that you can't get on island.

Current Favorite Candy:

Miscellaneous:

  • McDonald's dipping sauces (Buffalo)
  • Equate Acne Treatment Cream from Walmart

Also on the list, but Dad is getting me:

  • Lazer Pointer (to use at school, hehehe)
  • Foam Matress Pad (since the matress I used in summer camp when I was little was a better grade than the matress I sleep on now)

I’m need to get Josh something for his birthday. Not sure what. Am debating on mailing him a monkey. Anyone have any better ideas? I can send him a necklace made of dog lenses made from our anatomy dogs... I was going to make a pair into earrings for a friend. You think sick, I think cool… but I also had the jar of kittens back home... and we all know I'm a little odd.

In case you forgot, my address is:
c/o Ross University- School of Veterinary Medicine
P.O. Box 334
St. Kitts, West Indies

No comments: