Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm 25 today!

That is so depressing. Half my life, poof. At least I have my health... no wait, sigh. I'm getting old. Josh's birthday was yeserday. He's 21 now. I never expected we'd be this old, time is going fast!

So for my birthday I got a mattress foam pad so my back doesn't break. I also got a laser pointer to point at things in class (hehehehe). Then in another package I got my fish filter stuff and my koi pond is fully set up with 1 koi and 7 talapia. The talapia I got from school; they've been cleaning out the ponds eek. The koi is tri-colored and looks like a calico cat.

I also got my NEW dog from school. She's a vicious monster that salivates when she sees black men wanting to taste the fear in them. Ok, but really, if she bites one more person she's a dead dog. No one's been nipped in my presence, but her last foster had a wound that took a month to heal. She's a really good guard dog, and I feel really safe at night with her around. Yessirre, a purebred Kittitian mutt... and scared of the ocean, go fig.

What else? Oh the internet is good. Got a modem and plugged it in about 5 min ago. I'm heading out to Ziggy's now though and will be sleeping in tomorrow.

Oh wow, did someone tell Jorge it was my birthday!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karla,

It seems to me that 25 should only be about 1/4 of your life. You're not quite middle-aged just yet. In fact, you're really not even completely grown up. ;-)

Anyway, I hope you've had a happy birthday! Whether you realize it or not, you really are a special person.

E.

Karla Turbyfill said...

Thank you!

I'd say half my life because, if you remember, my heart tried to give out on me last month. Gobs of fun. Two years before that, I had the incident with the horse and should not be here, let alone walk. I call it bad karma.

Besides, as my parents show, there's nuttin' past 50! (They're 56 & 58.)

Rebecca said...

I couldn't remember when your birthday was exactly, but I knew it is sometime around now. Hope it was great, sorry I was late, I was thinking of you!

R :)

Giovanni Carlo said...

I am guessing that you cooked your tilapia already he he
best koi pond filter system