Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Semester Calendar

Still working on not studying for my Gross Anatomy Lab Final... I made an optimistic calendar to chart my progression to DVM-hood over the next few years:

And here are finals (made by school so not a complete waste of my time):

Overwhelming? Each final is worth 50% or more of your grade. I think after all this school and have I get my DVM, I'll become a sloth and maybe not get a PhD. That feels really appealing right now. Well back to not studying. Points if anyone can tell me what is a septomarginal traberculae and where you would find it. It's not in my book, but I assume it's somewhere in the heart.

I am going to spend my two week break basking in the sun on the beach. All this studing has made me pasty again. So tired.

PS: I think it's Eric's ~38th birthday today. Happy Birthday Eric!

Figured out what that thing was from earlier. It was written backwards and misspelled in my notes. Good thing it wasn't on the exam! Took lab final of 75 random questions. Feel good about it. Now I need to not study for my Anatomy Lecture Exam... mind feels hazy.

No comments: