Monday, August 20, 2007

No Internet

Uhuh... anyway, I'm still alive. No internet. Maybe soon? The hotel we stayed at is completely trashed. THE beaches ARE SO different.

I learned how to drive a standard. Very interesting. Will tell you more later.

I am moved... but good thing I was prepared for Dean. I'm living off my hurricane rations since I lack the ability to cook or have hot water. (Very cold showers.) Got good guard dog though who sorta has proved herself already.

Test drove $1500 car. Does not make it to beach. Does not make it half way to the beach. Returned this morning. NOW trying to buy a maroon one for $1000US (asking $1250US). Looks like sh*t but drives great, not leaking, and not overheating. We shall see.

Now, must find food-- starving. Too many Chef Boyardee (sp?) ravioli over the weekend. Also need to get Koi.

No comments: